Good, better, best. What does that mean? Well, in the world of Young Living it means no matter which way you choose they are all amazing! Let me break down each option for you below:
1. Good: Retail-you sign up like you do for any other retail site (example Amazon, Target, Kohls, etc). You order what you want, it ships to your house for retail price. Nothing more, nothing less. Great oils on your doorstep with the click of a button.
2. Better: Wholesale Membership- you purchase any starter kit (one time fee of $45-$260 depending on which you chose) (best option is the $165 Premium Starter Kit that comes with a diffuser, 12 oils, roller fitments, Thieves Cleaner, and lots of other goodies- equals about 60% off retail price) and you get 24% off all future orders. No monthly minimums- do not have to work a business- can just order for yourself- same as retail but you just get perks after your one time kit purchase. Just order when you want, ships to your house. You also have the opportunity to get freebies. This also gets you access to our online community for education and support. That’s worth so much more! Think of this like your Sam's or Costco memberships. You get the one time membership fee (the kit) and then you get discounts! Just pretend our community is all the amazing food testing people at Sam' and Costco's handing out free bites (of knowledge!). If you are going to be ordering more than 1-2 products ever, you will want to either do this option or the next as those will be the cheapest routes overall.
3. Best: Wholesale Membership with Essential Rewards- This is the same as the Wholesale Membership but with this you also join Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards is a monthly autoship program where you choose your products and your processing day each month. You also have the option to earn freebies and commissions if you desire. You get a % back in points on every order (10-25% back) to use to purchase more products. 1 point = $1 on most products. Essential Rewards can be started or stopped at anytime. I use ER to get my basic household things such as laundry soap, shampoo, make up, lotions, etc. I love Target, but even the Red Card doesn't give me 24% off and freebies every month for buying all my basic personal care products like Young Living does. I just switched and ditched those items from my shopping list to my Essential Rewards list. Win. Win.
Approx 60% off retail prices for these kits! Prices subject to change based upon Young Living prices changes. All PSKs allow you 24% off all future orders, give you access to the T&W exclusive online and in person community for support and education. No monthly orders required. No selling required. Ever.
Approximately 50% off retail prices for these kits. Prices subject to change based upon Young Living pricing.
Sign up as a wholesale member with a Basic Kit then add the additional products of your choice. Below are a few suggestions.
Feel free to design a kit however fits your individual needs. For suggestions, use the Contact form and let us know what you are looking for and we will get back with you on the best products to fit your individual or family needs.
Now that you have figured out which way is best for you follow the steps below to get started after clicking the button at the bottom. For retail just click the button at the bottom to start!
1. Select Wholesale Membership. Scroll down to the bottom and click “continue”.
2. A box will pop up with my name in it as your Sponsor + Enroller, click “continue".
3. Choose Your Starter Kit! I recommend the Desert Mist Premium Starter Kit.
4. You can now select your Kit to be your FIRST Essential Rewards order if you choose. You will then receive 10% back in reward points on today’s purchase, plus automatically receive the FREE oil of the month too! I HIGHLY recommend this bonus!
(ER is Young Living's monthly rewards program. The longer you’re on it, the more you save! We call it the Ditch & Switch because we buy products we would normally buy at retail stores, through our YL account instead. It is free to sign up for and free to cancel. Most choose it right from the start!)
If you want to watch a quick, 2 minute video explaining this, click here.
5. You can now choose “Yes” to enroll in Essential Rewards (ER), and then choose “Yes” to count your kit as your first ER order! If you do not want to take advantage of this right now, just skip ahead. You can add ER at any time in the future.
6. Now choose “Customize My Monthly Order” to choose which products you would like shipped on ER next month. Keep in mind, you have till next month to switch up your order. No pressure if you change your mind. Every month, what you order is up to you!
7. If you would like to add additional products to THIS months order, (AKA your starter kit order) then click “Add Additional Items” and then choose which extras you want to add to your order. Your final order will only include your Starter Kit and any additional items you added for THIS month, not the items you put in your cart for next month.
7. Create a username/password for login information to your personal Young Living account.
8. Click either “Individual: Add your SS#” or “Individual: No SS#”. YL has a referral program that allows you to earn $$ back for helping a friend get their own YL account. I recommend adding it now because let's face it- even if you don't want a business, someone is going to want to join you on this oily journey and you might as well get paid to bring a friend along! But if you want to wait, simply choose the “No SS” and you can add it at any time.
9. Add your Shipping and Payment info.
10. You're done! Welcome to the Thyme & Wellness team!
When you are finished I will get you added to our private group so you can learn all the things about your new starter kit!!